Your privacy is very important to us: At the same time, as vetmart.net exists to enable consumers to access veterinary products and services in a secure environment, we have to collect some personal information in order to provide the service to our customers. And so:
- When you register with this site we collect sufficient details in order to provide an audit trail for buyers and sellers to be able to trade with confidence and in order to enable the parties to protect themselves.
- We retain personal information for a period of time in order to ensure an audit trail and as far as we are able to we keep the information up to date.
- We protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification; we only store the information in the United Kingdom.
- We are happy to discuss our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information with customers.
- If you need help updating any of your personal information you are welcome to contact us.