Terms & Conditions (User Agreement)
By accessing or using www.vetmart.net (the Service), you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws, including those governing the promotion of medicines (see point 10). If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- The materials on Vetmart.net are provided "as is". Vetpol Ltd and Pmark make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Vetpol Ltd and Pmark do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to the site.
- Vetmart exists to allow members of the veterinary community to advertise and trade products and services and to permit the general public to search for products, services and businesses. If you advertise a product or purchase a product on vetmart.net any contracts are between the potential buyer and seller, including any contracts that might result in the sale of products or the importation or export of products to or from any jurisdiction.
In no event shall Vetpol Ltd or Pmark be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on vetmart.net, even if Vetpol Ltd, Pmark or a Vetpol Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Vetpol Ltd and Pmark do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Vetpol Ltd and Pmark may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Vetpol Ltd and Pmark do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Vetpol Ltd and Pmark have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its web site and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Vetpol Ltd or Pmark of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Vetpol Ltd's web site shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales without regard to conflict of law provisions.
9. Promotion of Products
Users are reminded of their legal obligations to ensure that advertising of products is compliant with all applicable laws.
10. Use of Contact Seller Facility
The contact seller facility is made available for buyers to ask questions of potential sellers; it is not for sellers to publicise their goods to other sellers.
11. Promotion of Businesses Providing Veterinary Medicines
Vetmart.net exists to make veterinary products, services and businesses easily available to consumers, including veterinary businesses legally able to provide veterinary medicines. Veterinary prescription medicines may not be advertised to consumers under European Law, however price lists of medicines are permitted.
It is legal to promote a veterinary pharmacy business or veterinary pharmacy service to the consumer. On Vetmart businesses legally permitted to market veterinary medicines are advised to purchase a shopfront in order to do so.
If having purchased a "shopfront" and been authorised to use the mailing list functionality within a shopfront users accept that they must not only comply with applicable data protection laws but also best practice and laws preventing advertising of prescription medicines to consumers. Users must have opted in to using the mailings function and be permitted to opt out of receiving mailings.
The "V+" device used on this site forms part of a series of trademarks owned by Vetpol Ltd and denotes businesses associated with veterinary pharmacy. Use of the v+ device outside vetmart is not permitted except with the written permission of the directors of Vetpol Ltd.
Vetpol Ltd and Pmark reserve the right to suspend the shopfront function, including the mailing function, in the event of misuse.
12. Collection of Personal Data by Vetpol Ltd and use by Vetpol or Pmark
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
13. Customer Service
Customers using the Site to sell products are expected to provide their own customer service. All users accept that failure to provide this support may result in users being delisted from the site.