Classified Listing Info
Our veterinary practice offers Pet-ID Microchips. Having your dog microchipped is now compulsory.
What makes Pet-ID Microchips different?
We have chosen Pet-ID Microchips because we believe in offering the best products available for pets.
The microchips are :
· Guaranteed for life
· Supplied in the narrowest gauge needle for 12mm microchips and coated with Parylene-C to ensure microchips stay in place
· We also offer 8mm mini chips suitable for exotics and small species
· Registered onto Petlog, the UK’s largest microchip reunification database
· Fully traceable with our complete backtrack system
· Manufactured to ISO 11784/11785 – suitable for The Pet Travel Scheme
· Available with four weeks’ FREE pet insurance cover for qualifying pets
To book your pet into our practice for microchipping please give us a call or if you would like to know more about Pet-ID Microchips click on ‘Visit sellers shopfront’