Classified Listing Info
Why choose me?
There is no “one-size-fits-all” to pet behaviour problems because each animal and their relationship to their owner is unique, and therefore responsive to different treatment. I will provide you with a tailor-made solution using only gentle and kind methods, consisting of a report, with step-by-step guidelines and practical guidance that I will work through with you, in as many visits/follow up telephone calls as required. All this for a one-off fee.
I am based in North London and can travel anywhere within the M25.
- I am a qualified counsellor in pet behaviour problems, holding the Post-Graduate Diploma in Companion Animal Behaviour Counselling from Southampton University, one of the most rigorous courses in animal behaviour. I am working towards an MSc in the same subject
- I am a (prov) member of the APBC (Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors)
- I have a BSc (Hons) in Human Psychology
- I am a graduate member of the BPS (British Psychological Society)
- I am a member of ASAB (the Association for the Study of Animal Behaviour), and of the CABTSG (Companion Animal Behaviour Therapy Study Group)
- I regularly attend conferences and training days held by the APBC, and the CABTSG to ensure that I stay up to date with the latest developments in the field