Classified Listing Info
Equine Vet in Keswick
We are happy to see you and your horse for both preventative treatments and advice or if your horse isn't well.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements so we can offer you a service which has been tailored to suit you. Our main services are:
- Worming advice and worm egg counts
- Basic dental care
Martin's experience at Carlisle and Kelso racecourse on emergency management of injuries gives a good base to the care of your horse.
- We perform standing castrations under sedation
- We can sedate your horse for non-veterinary procedure such as clipping, shoeing and lay dental care
- We can microchip your horse so as to comply with the new rules, if you horse is kept on a livery yard
- We can ultrasound scan or blood sample your mare to see if she is in foal
To find out more about us click on 'Visit My Web Site' link
- Practice Description
- We are a small animal and equine practice