Classified Listing Info
We would like to introduce to you our yearly Veterinary Care Plan
We all know that pets can be expensive; our aim is to enable you to keep down the costs associated with your animal so you can make the right choices without financial worries, read on to see how our yearly Veterinary Care Plan can put your mind at rest:
What do you get?
- All treatment administered by our veterinary surgeons at this surgery is covered, including consultations, vaccinations and worming. No additional payment is necessary at each visit.
- Your pet will be given a thorough Health Check during a consultation with one of our vets before joining the plan, at the reduced cost of £15.00.
- All clients will be offered a discount of 25% off the normal selling price of Hills prescription and science diets purchased for pets enrolled onto the plan.
- All clients will be offered a discount of 25% off the normal selling price of ‘Over the Counter’ items, such as flea preparations; shampoos; ear cleaners; leads; collars and baskets purchased for pets enrolled onto the plan.
- Any subsequent prescription and consultation costs of treating pre-existing conditions will be reduced by 25% from the date of acceptance onto the plan.
- This is a yearly plan costing £18.00 per month for dogs; £13.00 per month for cats and £8 per month for rabbits, all of which may be paid annually or monthly.
Payment of Premiums
- Annual premium paid in full upon application.
- Three months premiums are payable upon application. The remainder will be collected by direct debits in nine equal monthly instalments.
What don’t you get?
- The costs of the following are not covered, specialist referral and laboratory fees; pre-existing conditions (but please note the discount offer of 25% off ongoing treatment); insecticides such as flea treatments; ear cleaners; micro-chips (but see available offer for payments made annually); costs of treating injury or illness deliberately caused by, or by someone known to, the client; any treatment of a disease or the carrying out of management procedures resulting from the reproductive tract of an un-neutered animal and costs of individual cremation/burial.
- Home visits are not provided free of charge. A call out fee of at least £65.00 will be made for all visits during normal surgery hours.
- Out-of-Hours consultations are not provided free of charge. A fee will be made for all out-of-hours consultations.
- Specialist referral and laboratory fees – there may be occasions when our vets believe that the opinion of a specialist should be sought or a blood sample ought to be sent for analysis by a specialist laboratory. In these cases, the costs are not covered within this plan but the client will always be offered the choice of whether such treatment is obtained before any costs are incurred.
- Pre-existing condition – a condition that has been noted prior to application.
- Also excluded are treatments that are directly associated to a pre-existing condition, whether or not such treatment was foreseeable at the date of application.
Please call us if you require more information on our personalised pet care plan, call our head office on 01785 258411